|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2009 EconomiX; Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre la Défense (Paris X) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Muhammad AZAM & Sana SIDDIQUI, 2012. "Domestic and Foreign Banks’ Profitability:Differences and Their Determinants," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 33-40.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Muhammad AZAM & Sana SIDDIQUI, 2012.
"Domestic and Foreign Banks’ Profitability:Differences and Their Determinants,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 33-40.
- Muhamad Muda & Amir Shaharuddin & Abdelhakim Embaya, 2013. "Comparative Analysis of Profitability Determinants of Domestic and Foreign Islamic Banks in Malaysia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 559-569.
- Samuel Erasmus Alnaa & Joseph Adongo & Matey Juabin, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of Profitability of Local and Foreign Banks in Ghana," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(5), pages 238-246, May.
- Süer, Ömür & Levent, Haluk & Şen, Süleyman, 2016. "Foreign entry and the Turkish banking system in 2000s," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 420-435.
- Vincent Okoth Ongore & Gemechu Berhanu Kusa, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 237-252.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Azam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.