Alina Florentina Avrigeanu
Universitatea Romano Americana (Romanian American University)http://www.rau.ro
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alina Florentina Avrigeanu & Flavia Gabriela Anghel, 2011. "Romanian Clothing Industry: External Market Vs. Internal Market," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Bogdan Glăvan & Flavia Anghel & Alina Avrigeanu, 2010. "Public Education, Market, And Human Capital Formation," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(4-1), pages 17-22, Winter-Sp.
- Alina Florentina AVRIGEANU & Flavia Gabriela ANGHEL & Elena STANGA & Bogdan Nicolae GLAVAN, 2010. "Possibilities for Making the Concepts of "Strategic Segment" and "Strategic Group" Become Operational - A Case Study in the Clothing Industry in Romania," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 161-172.
- Anghel Flavia Gabriela & Avrigeanu Alina Florentina & Glavan Bogdan Nicolae, 2010. "Accounting Standards, Regulations and Herd Behavior," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1406-1411, May.
- Elena Stângă & Flavia Anghel & Alina Avrigeanu, 2010. "The Long – Short Strategy Based On Cointegration Concept," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(1), pages 96-105, March.
- Alina Florentina Avrigeanu & Flavia Gabriela Anghel & Elena Radu, 2010. "PLUSES AND MINUSES OF BEING IN A GLOBAL VALUE CHAIN – THE CASE OF ROMANIAN APPAREL SMEs," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alina Florentina Avrigeanu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.