Sayed Moawad Ahmed Attia
|Middle Name:||Moawad Ahmed|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The informal Economy as an engine for poverty reduction and development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 13034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2009.
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The Role of USAID in Development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 16578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Aug 2009.
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2008. "Economic Development, Technological Change and Growth," MPRA Paper 12941, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jan 2009.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009.
"The informal Economy as an engine for poverty reduction and development in Egypt,"
13034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2009.
- AfDB AfDB, 2016. "North Africa - Working paper - Addressing informality in Egypt," Working Paper Series 2327, African Development Bank.
- Hanan Nazier & Racha Ramadan, 2014.
"Informality and Poverty: a Casuality Dilemma with Application to Egypt,"
895, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Hanan Nazier & Racha Ramadan, 2015. "Informality and Poverty: A Causality Dilemma with Application to Egypt," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 1-4.
- Richard Woodward & Mehdi Safavi, 2012. "Final Report on Private Sector Development in the MED-11 Region," CASE Network Reports 0110, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Rania Roushdy & May Gadallah, 2011. "Labor Market Adjustment during the World Financial Crisis: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 643, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sayed Moawad Ahmed Attia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.