Report NEP-ARA-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kamps, Annette & Beck, Roland, 2009. "Petrodollars and imports of oil exporting countries," Working Paper Series 1012, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamada, Toshikazu, 2009. "In Memory of Dr. Ali Al-Gritly (1913-1982): His Views on Egypt's experience with Socialism," IDE Discussion Papers 190, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sule Akkoyunlu, 2009. "Trade, aid, remittances and migration," KOF Working papers 09-229, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2007. "The Military Expenditure-External Debt Nexus: New Evidence From A Panel Of Middle Eastern Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 17-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The Role of USAID in Development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 16578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Aug 2009.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maleiha Malik, 2009. "Muslim Legal Norms and the Integration of European Muslims," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 29, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Edwards, J. & Ogilvie, S., 2009. "Contract Enforcement, Institutions and Social Capital: the Maghribi Traders Reappraised," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0928, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.