Department of Economics Dallas, Texas (United States)
Southern Methodist University
: (214) 768-3577
P.O. Box 750496, Dallas, TX 75275-0496
RePEc:edi:desmuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Eryilmaz, Serkan & Kan, Cihangir & Akici, Fatih, 2009. "Consecutive k-within-m-out-of-n:F system with exchangeable components," MPRA Paper 26838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eryilmaz, Serkan & Kan, Cihangir & Akici, Fatih, 2009.
"Consecutive k-within-m-out-of-n:F system with exchangeable components,"
26838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makri, Frosso S., 2011. "Minimum and maximum distances between failures in binary sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 402-410, March.
- E. Salehi & M. Asadi & S. Eryılmaz, 2012. "On the mean residual lifetime of consecutive k-out-of-n systems," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(1), pages 93-115, March.
- VillÃ©n-Altamirano, JosÃ©, 2010. "RESTART simulation of non-Markov consecutive-k-out-of-n: F repairable systems," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 247-254.
- Eryilmaz, Serkan, 2011. "Estimation in coherent reliability systems through copulas," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 564-568.
- Eryilmaz, Serkan, 2011. "The behavior of warm standby components with respect to a coherent system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1319-1325, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fatih Akici should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.