|Department of Management Sciences, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, 44000, Park Road Chak Shehzad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
Department of Management Science Islamabad, Pakistan
Comsats Institute of Information Technology
44000, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad
RePEc:edi:dicompk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ahmed, Mumtaz & Zaman, Asad, 2014. "A Minimax Bias Estimator for OLS Variances under Heteroskedasticity," MPRA Paper 55724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zaman, Asad & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2010. "Tests for structural change, aggregation, and homogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1382-1391, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zaman, Asad & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2010.
"Tests for structural change, aggregation, and homogeneity,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1382-1391, November.
- Debabrata Mukhopadhyay & Nityananda Sarkar, 2019. "Demonetization and Its Effects on BSE SENSEX and Some Sectoral Indices: An Exploratory Econometric Analysis," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 38-57, September.
- Ruan, Xinfeng & Zhang, Jin E., 2018. "Risk-neutral moments in the crude oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 583-600.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mumtaz Ahmed should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.