Montek Singh Ahluwalia
|Planning Commission, Government of India Parliament Street, Yojana Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- von Braun, Joachim & Gulati, Ashok & Fan, Shenggen & Ahluwalia, Montek S. & Liu, Jian, 2005. "Lessons learned from the dragon (China) and the elephant (India): essays from IFPRI's 2004-2005 Annual Report [In Chinese]," Annual report essays 2005EssayCH, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim & Gulati, Ashok & Fan, Shenggen & Ahluwalia, Montek S. & Liu, Jian, 2005. "Lessons learned from the dragon (China) and the elephant (India): Essays from IFPRI's 2004-2005 Annual Report," Annual report essays 2005Essay, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahluwalia, Montek S., 2005. "Reducing poverty and hunger in India: the role of agriculture," Annual report essays 2005Essay2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Montek S. Ahluwalia, 2002. "Economic Reforms in India Since 1991: Has Gradualism Worked?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 67-88, Summer.
- Ahluwalia, Montek Singh, 1986. "Balance-of-payments adjustment in India, 1970-1971 to 1983-1984," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 937-962, August.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S, et al, 1980. "Who Benefits from Economic Development? Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 242-245, March.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S. & Carter, Nicholas G. & Chenery, Hollis B., 1979. "Growth and poverty in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 299-341, August.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S. & Lysy, Frank J., 1979. "Welfare effects of demand management policies: Impact multipliers under alternative model structures," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 317-342, September.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S, 1976. "Income Distribution and Development: Some Stylized Facts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 128-135, May.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S., 1976. "Inequality, poverty and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 307-342, December.
- Montek S Ahluwalia & Jorge Cauas, 1974. "Instrumentos de Política y Modelos de Planificación para la Distribución del Ingreso," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 11(32), pages 110-123.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Andrew Crockett & Michael P. Dooley & Montek S. Ahluwalia, 2003. "Financial Policies," NBER Chapters, in: Economic and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies, pages 93-154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Montek Singh Ahluwalia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.