|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
: +49 69 1344 0
+49 69 1344 6000
D-60640 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Meta Ahtik, 2012. "Bank Lending Channel in Slovenia: Panel Data Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 50-68.
- Joze Mencinger & Meta Ahtik & Robert Volcjak, 2012. "Taxation and cross-border purchases of automotive fuels," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 5-23.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Meta Ahtik, 2012.
"Bank Lending Channel in Slovenia: Panel Data Analysis,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 50-68.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "An analysis of involuntary excess reserves, monetary policy and risk-taking behaviour of Chinese Banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 63-72.
- Vít Pošta & Zdeněk Pikhart, 2015. "Financial Risk and Real Variables: Evidence Based on a SVAR Analysis of the Czech Economy," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(5), pages 516-537.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2013. "The impact of excess reserves beyond precautionary levels on Bank Lending Channels in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 358-377.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Meta Ahtik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.