by members of
Government of Finland
(Statistics Finland, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jalava, Jukka & Aulin-Ahmavaara, Pirkko & Alanen, Aku, 2007. "Intangible Capital in the Finnish Business Sector 1975-2005," Discussion Papers 1103, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Antti Iho & Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen & Markku Puustinen & Jonne Lehtimäki, 2014. "Agri-environmental auctions for phosphorus load reduction: experiences from a Finnish pilot," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(2), pages 205-222, April.
- Marcel Timmer & Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2007. "New Developments in Productivity Analysis within an Input-Output Framework: an Introduction," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-227.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara & Perttu Pakarinen, 2007. "Integrated Industry and Economy-wide TFP-Measures with Different Prices in Different Uses," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 253-276.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2004. "Moving human capital inside the production boundary," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(2), pages 213-228, June.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2003. "The SNA93 Values as a Consistent Framework for Productivity Measurement: Unsolved Issues," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(1), pages 117-133, March.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 1999. "Effective Rates of Sectoral Productivity Change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 349-363.