by members of
School of Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Evansville
Evansville, Indiana (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Åström, Johanna & Nakosteen, Robert A. & Westerlund, Olle & Zimmer, Michael A., 2009. "Twice Chosen: Spouse Matching and Earnings Among Women in First and Second Marriages," Umeå Economic Studies 795, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Nakosteen & Olle Westerlund & Michael Zimmer, 2012. "Active Labor Market Programs And Regional Mobility Of Labor: Evidence From The Swedish Recession, 1994–1995," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 178-194, April.
- Johanna Åstrom & Robert Nakosteen & Olle Westerlund & Michael Zimmer, 2011. "See the future by looking at the past: predicting divorce with premarital earnings," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(11), pages 997-1000.
- Robert A. Nakosteen & Olle Westerlund & Michael Zimmer, 2008. "Migration And Self‐Selection: Measured Earnings And Latent Characteristics," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 769-788, October.
- Michael Zimmer, 2008. "Returns to Human Capital and Hourly Earnings of Men with Disabilities: Evidence Across the Distribution of Wages, 1988 - 2005," Journal of Economic Insight, Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 43-64.
- Michael Zimmer, 2006. "Employer Discrimination and the Earnings Premium of Married Men: Evidence from Quantile Regression," Journal of Economic Insight, Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-24.
- Robert Nakosteen & Olle Westerlund & Michael Zimmer, 2005. "Health-related disabilities and matching of spouses: Analysis of Swedish population data," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 491-507, September.
- Robert A. Nakosteen & Olle Westerlund & Michael A. Zimmer, 2004. "Marital Matching and Earnings: Evidence from the Unmarried Population in Sweden," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Robert Nakosteen & Michael Zimmer, 2003. "Labor Force Participation and Information Sharing by Married Couples: An Interracial Comparison," Journal of Economic Insight, Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 9-26.
- Nakosteen, Robert A & Zimmer, Michael A, 2001. "Spouse Selection and Earnings: Evidence of Marital Sorting," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(2), pages 201-213, April.
- Michael Zimmer, 2001. "Explaining Marital Dissolution: The Role of Spouses' Traits," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 82(3), pages 464-477, September.
- Michael Zimmer, 1996. "Assortative mating and ethnicity in the low wage population: an examination of spouses' earnings," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 311-315.
- Schaefer, James & Zimmer, Michael, 1995. "Gender and earnings of certain accountants and auditors: A comparative study of industries and regions," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-291.
- Nakosteen, Robert A & Zimmer, Michael A, 1987. "Determinants of Regional Migration by Manufacturing Firms," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 351-362, April.
- Robert A. Nakosteen & Michael A. Zimmer, 1987. "Marital Status and Earnings of Young Men: A Model with Endogenous Selection," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(2), pages 248-268.
- Nakosteen, Robert A. & Zimmer, Michael A., 1980. "Determinants of Interregional and Interindustry Migration," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 1-11.