by members of
School of Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of San Diego
San Diego, California (United States)
| Working papers | Software components |
- Dalia Ghanem & Sarojini Hirshleifer & Desire Kedagni & Karen Ortiz-Becerra, 2022. "Correcting Attrition Bias using Changes-in-Changes," Papers 2203.12740, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.
- Ortiz Becerra, Karen, 2020. "Land Consolidation and Rural Labor Markets in Colombia," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304620, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ghanem, Dalia & Hirshleifer, Sarojini & Ortiz-Becerra, Karen, 2019.
"Testing Attrition Bias in Field Experiments,"
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia
291215, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sarojini Hirshleifer & Dalia Ghanem & Karen Ortiz-Becerra, 2019.
"Testing for Attrition Bias in Field Experiments,"
201919, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2019.
- Karen del Mar Ortiz Becerra, 2014. "Forced Displacement and Early Childhood Nutritional Development in Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 180, Households in Conflict Network.
- Dalia Ghanem & Sarojini Hirshleifer & Karen Ortiz-Becerra, 2022. "ATTREGTEST: Stata module to implement the regression-based attrition tests proposed in Ghanem et al. (2022)," Statistical Software Components S459125, Boston College Department of Economics.