by members of
Ministry of Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Government of Ontario
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Gregory Galay & Henry Thille, 2018.
"Pipeline capacity and the dynamics of Alberta crude oil price spreads,"
1804, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gregory Galay & Henry Thille, 2021. "Pipeline capacity and the dynamics of Alberta crude oil price spreads," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 54(3), pages 1072-1102, November.
- Michael Dolega & David Dupuis & Lise Pichette, 2010. "Relative Price Movements and Labour Productivity in Canada: A VAR Analysis," Discussion Papers 10-5, Bank of Canada.
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann & Robin Banerjee, 2008. "International Policy Responses to the Financial Crisis: A Canadian Perspective," e-briefs 67, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Robin Banerjee & William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Give Canadian Workers the Tools to do the Job! Why Canada Needs More Robust Capital Investment," e-briefs 44, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Michael Dolega, 2007. "Tracking Canadian Trend Productivity: A Dynamic Factor Model with Markov Switching," Discussion Papers 07-12, Bank of Canada.
- Galay, Gregory, 2019. "Are crude oil markets cointegrated? Testing the co-movement of weekly crude oil spot prices," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(C).
- Galay, Gregory, 2018. "The impact of spatial price differences on oil sands investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 170-184.
- Tatiana Muntean, 2014. "Intangible Assets and their Contribution to Labour Productivity Growth in Ontario," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 27, pages 22-39, Fall.
- Robin Banerjee & William B.P. Robson, 2009. "Faster, Younger, Richer? The Fond Hope and Sobering Reality of Immigration's Impact on Canada's Demographic and Economic Future," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 291, July.
- David Laidler & Robin Banerjee, 2008. "Unstable Foundations: Assets Markets, Inflation Targets, and Canada's 2011 Policy Choices," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 278, December.
- William B.P. Robson & Finn Poschmann & Robin Banerjee & Colin Busby & Benjamin Dachis, 2008. "Steering Through Turbulence: The Shadow Federal Budget for 2008," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 111, February.
- Robin Banerjee, 2007. "Deals on Wheels: An Analysis of the New Federal Auto Feebate," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 108, November.
- Finn Poschmann & William B.P. Robson & Robin Banerjee, 2007. "Fiscal Tonic for an Aging Nation: A Shadow Federal Budget for 2007," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 101, February.
- Stephen Kosempel & Robindranath Banerjee, 2005. "Inter-Generational Redistribution in an Endogenous Growth Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(1), pages 1-6.