by members of
Experimental Economics Laboratory (LabSi)
Università degli Studi di Siena
(University of Siena)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Muhammad Fadli Hanafi & Berly Martawardaya & Andi M. Alfian Parewangi, 2014. "The Contribution of Saving and Loan onn Economic Growth, The Case of Indonesia," EcoMod2014 7238, EcoMod.
- Martawardaya, Berly & Salotti, Simone, 2006. "Is It Time to Get Radical? A Game Theoritic analysis of Asian Crisis and Capital Control," MPRA Paper 2073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berly Martawardaya & Muhammad Fadli Hanafi, . "Don't Put All Eggs in One Basket: Subnational Resource Curse and The Need for Economic Diversification in Indonesia 2003-2016," INDEF Working Papers, Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (INDEF), number 012020, June.
- Berly Martawardaya & Ari Rakatama & Dhenny Yuartha Junifta & Dinda Ayu Maharani, 2022. "Green economy post COVID-19: insights from Indonesia," Development in Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 98-106, January.
- Berly Martawardaya & Andry Satrio Nugroho, 2020. "Fostering Foreign Direct Investment in the Pharmaceutical Sector," INDEF Policy Brief, Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (INDEF), pages 1-4.
- Berly Martawardaya & Andry Satrio Nugroho & Ahmad Heri Firdaus, 2018. "Peran Investasi Sektor Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi (TIK) serta Paten terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Indonesia," INDEF Policy Brief, Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (INDEF), pages 1-4.
- Berly Martawardaya, 2017. "Tourism and Economic Development in ASEAN 1998â€“2013," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 63, pages 114-125, December.
- Winters, Matthew S. & Karim, Abdul Gaffar & Martawardaya, Berly, 2014. "Public Service Provision under Conditions of Insufficient Citizen Demand: Insights from the Urban Sanitation Sector in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 31-42.