by members of
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Dianah Ngui Muchai & Peter Kimuyu, 2017. "Prospects for information and communications technology-enabled services in Kenya: The case of the mobile money transfer industry," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chege, Jacob & Ngui, Dianah & Kimuyu, Peter, 2014. "Scoping paper on Kenyan manufacturing," WIDER Working Paper Series 136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wilson Wasike, "undated". "Explaining Third World Enviromental Degration: A Paradigmatic Survey With Special Reference to Kenya," Working Papers Series e96/3, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Dianah Ngui Muchai & Joseph Muchai, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Capital Flight in Kenya," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(S1), pages 8-21, April.
- Maurice Ogada & Dianah Muchai & Germano Mwabu & Mary Mathenge, 2014. "Technical efficiency of Kenya’s smallholder food crop farmers: do environmental factors matter?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 1065-1076.
- Maurice Ogada & Germano Mwabu & Diana Muchai, 2014. "Farm technology adoption in Kenya: a simultaneous estimation of inorganic fertilizer and improved maize variety adoption decisions," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Mutua, John & Ngui, Dianah & Osiolo, Helen & Aligula, Eric & Gachanja, James, 2012. "Consumers satisfaction in the energy sector in Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 702-710.
- Dianah Mukwate Ngui-Muchai & Joseph Muchai Muniu, 2012.
"Firm Efficiency Differences and Distribution in the Kenyan Manufacturing Sector,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 24(1), pages 52-66, March.
- Dianah Ngui & Joseph Muniu, 2012. "Firm Efficiency Differences and Distribution in the Kenyan Manufacturing Sector," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 24(1), pages 52-66.
- Ngui, Dianah & Mutua, John & Osiolo, Hellen & Aligula, Eric, 2011. "Household energy demand in Kenya: An application of the linear approximate almost ideal demand system (LA-AIDS)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7084-7094.