by members of
Institute of Management Technology
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Mohamed Arouri & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & FrÃ©dÃ©ricTeulon, 2014. "Interlinkage between Real Exchange rate and Current Account Behaviors: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2014-088, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohamed Arouri & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & FrédéricTeulon, 2014. "Stock returns and Inflation in Pakistan," Working Papers 2014-108, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Michał Brzozowski & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Impact of GDP volatility on current account balances," Working Papers 2011-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andrzej Cieślik & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Demand linkages and spatial agglomeration of Indian states," Working Papers 2011-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Marcin Dziubinski & Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2007.
"A Location Game On Disjoint Circles,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
07-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2001. "Undercut-proof Subgame Perfect Equilibrium of a Pricing Game," Discussion Papers 01-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja, 2014. "Inflation-Industrial Growth Nexus in India – A Revisit Through Continuous Wavelet Transform," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(2), pages 1-11.
- Arif Dar & Amaresh Samantaraya & Firdous Shah, 2014. "The predictive power of yield spread: evidence from wavelet analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 887-901, May.
- Debabrata Datta & Santanu K. Ganguli & Manu Chaturvedi, 2014. "Announcement Effect of Dividend in Presence of Dividend Tax: Possible Agency Problem and Macro Level Inefficiency?," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 3(2), pages 195-220, December.
- Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & Amaresh Samantaraya & Aviral Kumar Tiwari@, 2013. "Export Led Growth or Growth Led Export Hypothesis in India: Evidence Based on Time-Frequency Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 869-880, July.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Dar, Arif Billah & Bhanja, Niyati, 2013. "Oil price and exchange rates: A wavelet based analysis for India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 414-422.
- Debabrata Datta & Susmita Chatterjee, 2013. "A Simple Model of Macroeconomic Instability in the Background of the Indian Economy," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 2(1), pages 81-106, June.
- Niyati Bhanja & Arif Billah Dar & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Olaolu Richard Olayeni, 2012. "Are Stock Prices Hedge Against Inflation? A Revisit over Time and Frequencies in India," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Marcin Dziubiński & Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2009.
"A Location Game On Disjoint Circles,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 391-406.
- Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2008. "Sales Technology And Price Leadership," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(2), pages 180-195, 03.
- Suparna Basu & Debabrata Datta, 2007. "India-Bangladsh Trade Relations: Problem of Bilateral Deficit," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 111-129, July.
- Sadananda Prusty, 2004. "Money Supply, Fiscal Policy and Price Instability - A Cointegration Analysis for India," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 43-64, March.