by members of
Institute of Management Technology
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Aviral K. Tiwari & Arif B. Dar & Niyati Bhanja & Rangan Gupta, 2015.
"A Historical Analysis of the US Stock Price Index using Empirical Mode Decomposition over 1791-2015,"
201588, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tiwari, Aviral K. & Dar, Arif B. & Bhanja, Niyati & Gupta, Rangan, 2016. "A historical analysis of the US stock price index using empirical mode decomposition over 1791-2015," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-15.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Dar, Arif Billah & Bhanja, Niyati & Gupta, Rangan, 2016. "A historical analysis of the US stock price index using empirical mode decomposition over 1791-2015," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mohamed Arouri & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & FrédéricTeulon, 2014. "Interlinkage between Real Exchange rate and Current Account Behaviors: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2014-88, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Michał Brzozowski & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Impact of GDP volatility on current account balances," Working Papers 2011-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andrzej Cieślik & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Demand linkages and spatial agglomeration of Indian states," Working Papers 2011-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Marcin Dziubinski & Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2007. "A Location Game On Disjoint Circles," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2001. "Undercut-proof Subgame Perfect Equilibrium of a Pricing Game," Discussion Papers 01-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2017. "Do global financial crises validate assertions of fractal market hypothesis?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, pages 153-165.
- Arif Billah Dar & Debasish Maitra, 2017. "Is gold a weak or strong hedge and safe haven against stocks? Robust evidences from three major gold-consuming countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(53), pages 5491-5503, November.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Niyati Bhanja & Arif Billah Dar, 2016. "Frequency based co-movement of inflation in selected euro area countries," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, pages 1-13.
- Niyati Bhanja & Arif Billah Dar & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2015. "Exchange Rate and Monetary Fundamentals: Long Run Relationship Revisited," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 33-54, March.
- Aviral Tiwari & Niyati Bhanja & Arif Dar & Olaolu Olayeni, 2015. "Analyzing Time–Frequency Based Co-movement in Inflation: Evidence from G-7 Countries," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Dar, Arif Billah & Bhanja, Niyati & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2015. "Stock returns and inflation in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 23-31.
- Aviral Tiwari & Niyati Bhanja & Arif Dar & Faridul Islam, 2015. "Time–frequency relationship between share prices and exchange rates in India: Evidence from continuous wavelets," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 699-714.
- Niyati Bhanja & Arif Dar, 2015. "“The beauty of gold is, it loves bad news”: evidence from three major gold consumers," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, pages 187-208.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja, 2014. "Inflation-Industrial Growth Nexus in India – A Revisit Through Continuous Wavelet Transform," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(2), pages 1-11.
- Arif Dar & Amaresh Samantaraya & Firdous Shah, 2014. "The predictive power of yield spread: evidence from wavelet analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 887-901.
- Niyati Bhanja & Arif Billah Dar & Amaresh Samantaraya, 2014. "Revisiting the Doctrine of Purchasing Power Parity Through Quantile Regression and Wavelets," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 34-46, January.
- Dar, Arif Billah & Bhanja, Niyati & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2014. "Exchange Rate and Stock Price Relationship: A Wavelet Analysis for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 125-142.
- Debabrata Datta & Santanu K. Ganguli & Manu Chaturvedi, 2014. "Announcement Effect of Dividend in Presence of Dividend Tax: Possible Agency Problem and Macro Level Inefficiency?," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 3(2), pages 195-220, December.
- Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & Amaresh Samantaraya & Aviral Kumar Tiwari@, 2013. "Export Led Growth or Growth Led Export Hypothesis in India: Evidence Based on Time-Frequency Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 869-880, July.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Dar, Arif Billah & Bhanja, Niyati, 2013. "Oil price and exchange rates: A wavelet based analysis for India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 414-422.
- Kumar Tiwari, Aviral & Billah Dar, Arif & Bhanja, Niyati & Shah, Aasif, 2013. "Stock Market Integration in Asian Countries: evidence from Wavelet multiple correlations," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 28, pages 441-456.
- Debabrata Datta & Susmita Chatterjee, 2013. "A Simple Model of Macroeconomic Instability in the Background of the Indian Economy," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 2(1), pages 81-106, June.
- Niyati Bhanja & Arif Billah Dar & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Olaolu Richard Olayeni, 2012. "Are Stock Prices Hedge Against Inflation? A Revisit over Time and Frequencies in India," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2008. "Sales Technology And Price Leadership," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(2), pages 180-195, March.
- Suparna Basu & Debabrata Datta, 2007. "India-Bangladsh Trade Relations: Problem of Bilateral Deficit," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 111-129, July.
- Sadananda Prusty, 2004. "Money Supply, Fiscal Policy and Price Instability - A Cointegration Analysis for India," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 43-64, March.