by members of
Institute of Economics and Social Sciences
(Bilkent University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers |
- Bulut, Mustafa & Karasoy, Hatice Gökçe, 2016.
"Para Politikası Belirsizliği Altında Aktarım Mekanizması: Türkiye Örneği
[Transmission Mechanism Under Monetary Policy Uncertainty: The Case of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 71215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hatice Gokce Karasoy & Caglar Yunculer, 2015. "The Explanatory Power and the Forecast Performance of Consumer Confidence Indices for Private Consumption Growth in Turkey," Working Papers 1519, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hatice Gokce Karasoy, 2015. "Consumer Confidence Indices and Financial Volatility," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1516, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Zubeyir Kilinc & Hatice Gokce Karasoy & Eray Yucel, 2013. "Non-core Liabilities and Credit Growth," Working Papers 1324, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Sabit T. Khakimzhanov, 2000. "Sustainable Fiscal Policy: Numerical Computation Of Markov Equilibria In A Dynamic Game," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 89, Society for Computational Economics.