by members of
International Doctorate in Economic Analysis (IDEA)
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
(Autonomous University of Barcelona))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Nur Ata Nurcan & Alena Bicakova, 2010. "Self-control and debt: evidence from data on credit counselling," Economics Series Working Papers 504, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo Pou & Carlos Dabús & Diego Caramuta, 2006. "A Non-linear "Inflation-Relative Prices Variability" Relationship: Evidence from Latin America," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Masili, Gustavo, 2006. "Auction with aftermarket for budget constrained bidders," MPRA Paper 2134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Caramuta, 2005. "A Dynamic Approach to the Relationship between Inequality, Social Capital and Institutions," Development and Comp Systems 0506009, EconWPA.
- Diego Caramuta & Federico Contiggiani, 2005. "A Fuzzy Approach to Poverty Measurement," HEW 0507001, EconWPA.
- Caramuta, Diego M. & Contiggiani, Federico, 2006. "A Fuzzy Set Approach To Poverty Measurement," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(1), pages 37-55, May.
- Nur Ata, H. & Basci, Erdem, 2004.
"Existence of competitive equilibrium under financial constraints and increasing returns,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2457-2473, December.
- Erdem Basci & Nur Ata, 2001. "Existence of Competitive Equilibrium under Financial Constraints and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 0105, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.