by members of
École des Hautes Études Publiques
Université de Moncton
(School of Public Affairs, University of Moncton)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Dobronogov, Anton & Keutiben, Octave, 2014. "Containing volatility : windfall revenues for resource-rich low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6956, The World Bank.
- Didier Tatoutchoup & Octave Keutiben, 2020. "Liberalization of the market for alcohol: Evidence from a Canadian province," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(1), pages 782-800.
- Octave Keutiben & Didier Tatoutchoup, 2019. "Dismantling a State Monopoly: Insight from Theory," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(4), pages 2732-2745.
- Octave Keutiben, 2018. "Exhaustible resources flows in a spatial context," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 71-83, March.
- Keutiben, Octave, 2014. "On capturing foreign oil rents," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 542-555.