by members of
Università degli Studi di Torino
(University of Turin)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles | Chapters |
- Marco Remondino & Alessandro Zanin, 2022. "Logistics and Agri-Food: Digitization to Increase Competitive Advantage and Sustainability. Literature Review and the Case of Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Marco Remondino, 2021. "Destination Strategies to Enhance Secondary and Niche Tourism Products: Literature Review and Case Study," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 14(5), pages 1-52, July.
- Marco Remondino, 2021. "IT Tools and Performance Indicators: A Qualitative Overview of Managerial, Organizational, Financial Strategies within Healthcare Sector," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 15(2), pages 105-105, July.
- Marco Remondino, 2020. "Augmented reality in logistics: qualitative analysis for a managerial perspective," International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15.
- Marco Remondino & Luigi Valdenassi, 2018. "Different Uses of Ozone: Environmental and Corporate Sustainability. Literature Review and Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Marco Remondino, 2018. "Information Technology in Healthcare: HHC-MOTES, a Novel Set of Metrics to Analyse IT Sustainability in Different Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Lara Penco & Marco Remondino & De Falco Salvatore Esposito, 2013. "L?effetto dei blog e del passaparola virtuale sul processo decisionale dei crocieristi: un?analisi con simulazione ad agenti," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 371-391.
- Remondino, Marco, 2011. "Word-Of-Mouth Marketing And Enterprise Strategies: A Bottom-Up Diffusion Model," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(2), pages 101-105.
- Marco Remondino & Roberto Schiesari, 2008. "Knowledge Management And Enterprise Processes: Review Of Agent Based Paradigms," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Suliman Hawamdeh & Kimberly Stauss & Franz Barachini (ed.), Knowledge Management Competencies and Professionalism, chapter 20, pages 229-241, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..