by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
State University of New York-Oswego (SUNY)
Oswego, New York (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- John Kane & Larry Spizman, 1999. "Determinants of Student Retention of Microeconomic Concepts," Departmental Working Papers 199901, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 18 Mar 1999.
- David Andrews, 2014. "Adam Smith's Natural Prices, the Gravitation Metaphor, and the Purposes of Nature," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 42, March.
- John Kane & Lawrence M Spizman & James Rodgers & Rick R Gaskins, 2010. "The Effect of the Loss of a Parent on the Future Earnings of a Minor Child," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(3), pages 370-390.
- David Andrews, 2010. "The Background to Hawtrey's Ethics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 297-322, Summer.
- Andrews, David R., 2006. "Heinz D. Kurz and Neri Salvadori (Eds) The Legacy of Piero Sraffa (Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar, 2003) Vol. I, pp. xlvi, 690; Volume II, pp. xii, 668, $670. ISBN 1-84064-439-7," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 259-261, June.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R. & Kane, John & Vachris, Michelle A., 2004. ""No significant distance" between face-to-face and online instruction: evidence from principles of economics," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 533-546, October.
- David Andrews, 2000. "Keynes, Ricardo and the classical theory of interest," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 228-244.
- David Andrews, 1999. "Continuity and change in Keynes's thought: the importance of Hume," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21.
- David Andrews, 1998.
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(1), pages 105-108.
- Kane, John, 1997. "Myth and measurement: The new economics of the minimum wage : David Card and Alan B. Krueger, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1995, x + 422," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 219-222.
- David Andrews, 1997. "Sraffa on 'The Present Position of Economics'," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 19-36.
- Andrews, David R, 1996. "Nothing Is Hidden: A Wittgensteinian Interpretation of Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 763-77, November.
- Fred Englander Fairleigh & John Kane, 1992. "Reagan's Welfare Reforms: Were the Program Savings Realized?," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 11(2), pages 3-19, 06.
- Lawrence M. Spizman, 1980. "Unions, Government Services, and Public Employees," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(4), pages 427-442, October.