by members of
College of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
North Dakota State University
Fargo, North Dakota (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Hasanov, Fakhri & Huseynov, Fariz, 2009. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 29561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Somnath & Bhardwaj, Pradeep, 2019. "Aligning marketing and sales in multi-channel marketing: Compensation design for online lead generation and offline sales conversion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 293-305.
- Banerjee, Somnath & Stock, Axel, 2018. "Retailer Dominance and Quality Variation: Observations and a Theoretical Explanation," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 94(4), pages 408-418.
- Yongtao Hong & Fariz Huseynov & Wei Zhang, 2014. "Earnings Management and Analyst Following: A Simultaneous Equations Analysis," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 355-390, June.
- Hasanov, Fakhri & Huseynov, Fariz, 2013. "Bank credits and non-oil economic growth: Evidence from Azerbaijan," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 597-610.
- Huseynov, Fariz & Klamm, Bonnie K., 2012. "Tax avoidance, tax management and corporate social responsibility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 804-827.
- Ronald W. Spahr & Pankaj K. Jain & Fariz Huseynov & Bhavik Rajesh Parikh, 2012. "Tax policy and macro-finance in a competitive global economy where government is considered as firms' third financial stakeholder," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1/2), pages 30-66.
- Fariz Huseynov, 2010. "Review of CIS Stock Markets: Future Perspectives," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(1), pages 63-79, May.