by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Neoclassical Economics as a Method of Scientific Research Program : A review of existing literature," MPRA Paper 75341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Educational Expenditure of Large States in India : A normative approach," MPRA Paper 75339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Economic Determinants of Conflict - A proposal for North Eastern States of India," MPRA Paper 75400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bala, Madhu, 2006. "Economic Policy and State Owned Enterprises: Evolution Towards Privatisation in India," MPRA Paper 17946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2007.
- Kaustuva Barik, 2005. "Capacity Utilization in Indian Paper Industry," Microeconomics 0503001, EconWPA.
- Gopinath Pradhan & Kaustuva Barik, 2004. "Sustainability of Output Growth in Indian Manufacturing: A Decomposition Analysis of Selected Industries," Microeconomics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Amit Singh Khokhar, 2016. "Digital Literacy: How Prepared Is India to Embrace It?," International Journal of Digital Literacy and Digital Competence (IJDLDC), IGI Global, vol. 7(3), pages 1-12, July.
- Sahba Fatima & Kaustuva Barik, 2012. "Technical Efficiency of Thermal Power Generation in India: Post-Restructuring Experience," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 210-224.
- Gopinath Pradhan & Kaustuva Barik, 1999. "Environment-Friendly Behaviour and Competitiveness: A Study of Pulp and Paper Industry in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 481-501, December.