by members of
Department of Management Science and Technology
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Patras
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Giotis Georgios, 2022. "Preliminary Results on the Employment Effect of Tourism. A meta-analysis," Papers 2206.00174, arXiv.org.
- Chletsos, Michael & Giotis, Georgios P., 2015. "The employment effect of minimum wage using 77 international studies since 1992: A meta-analysis," MPRA Paper 61321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chletsos, Michael & Giotis, Georgios P., 2015. "The impact of minimum wage on employment in an economic downturn using data from 17 OECD countries for the period 1985-2008," MPRA Paper 61323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giotis, Georgios & Chletsos, Michael, 2015. "Is there publication selection bias in minimum wage research during the five-year period from 2010 to 2014?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-58, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Georgios Giotis & Evangelia Papadionysiou, 2022. "The Role of Managerial and Technological Innovations in the Tourism Industry: A Review of the Empirical Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-20, April.