by members of
Department of International Trade
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Technological Educational Institute of Western Macedonia
| Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- Nikolaos Tsounis, 2013. "Book Review:The Law and Policy of Harmonisation in Europe's Internal Market," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 11(2), pages 217-217.
- D. Serenis, 2013. "Does exchange rate volatility hinder export flows for South American countries?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 436-439, March.
- Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Kartalis, Nikos & Lyroudi, Katerina & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas, 2013. "The impact of corporate governance, regulatory differences and futures contracts on movements among portfolios of cross-listed equities: The case of Germany," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 34-53.
- Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Kartalis, Nikos & Lyroudi, Katerina & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas, 2012. "Asymmetric and threshold effects on comovements among Germanic cross-listed equities," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 327-342.
- Nikolaos Sariannidis & Ioannis Koskosas & Nikos Kartalis & George Konteos, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects on D.J.S.I.-World Returns," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 2(2), pages 95-110, December.
- Tsounis, Nicholas, 2003. "The Validity of Bilateral Heckscher-Ohlin: Some Further Empirical Evidence," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 56(1), pages 119-136.
- K. Oustapassidis & A. Vlachvei & O. Notta, 2000. "Efficiency and Market Power in Greek Food Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 623-629.
- Tsounis, Nicholas, 1999. "The Static Effects of the Singie Market Programme on Greek Manufacture," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 52(2), pages 245-271.
- K. Oustapassidis & A. Vlachvei, 1999. "Profitability and product differentiation in Greek food industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1293-1298.
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998.
"Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries,"
Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 191-198, March.
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998. "Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- K. Oustapassidis & A. Vlachvei & K. Karantininis, 1998. "Growth of Investor Owned and Cooperative Firms in Greek Dairy Industry," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 399-417, September.
- Nicholas Tsounis & Aspasia Vlachvei (ed.), 2017. "Advances in Applied Economic Research," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, Springer, number 978-3-319-48454-9, March.
- Ourania Notta & Aspassia Vlachvei, 2010. "Competitiveness And Advertising In Greek Food And Beverage Manufacturing Firms," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Marketing And Management Sciences, chapter 26, pages 140-146 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..