by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Lingnan (University) College
Sun Yat-Sen University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Yuelin Liu, 2014. "Endogenous Labor Force Participation, Involuntary Unemployment and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2014-41, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yuelin Liu, 2014. "How Structural Is Unemployment in the United States?," Discussion Papers 2014-42, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yuelin Liu & James Morley, 2013.
"Structural Evolution of the Postwar U.S. Economy,"
2013-15A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Zhimin Zhou & Xinyue Ye & Xiangyu Ge, 2017. "The Impacts of Technical Progress on Sulfur Dioxide Kuznets Curve in China: A Spatial Panel Data Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-27, April.
- Liu, Yuelin & Morley, James, 2014.
"Structural evolution of the postwar U.S. economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 50-68.