by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Pune
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ansari, A. & Economides, N. & Steckel, J., 1996.
"The Max-Min-Min Principle of product Differentiation,"
96-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Asim Ansari & Nicholas Economides & Joel Steckel, 1997. "The Max-Min-Min Principle of Product Differentiation," Industrial Organization 9702001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pawde, Balu & Shaw, Tara Shankar & Trivedi, Pushpa L, 2022. "Household Consumption Expenditure Inequality in Rural India: 1993-94 to 2011-12," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Batoul Modarress & A. Ansari & Diane L. Lockwood, 2013. "Emiratisation: from policy to implementation," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(2/3), pages 188-205.
- Shabana Urooj & M. Khan & A. Ansari & Aimé Lay-Ekuakille & Ashok Salhan, 2012. "Prediction of quantitative intrathoracic fluid volume to diagnose pulmonary oedema using LabVIEW," Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 859-864.