by members of
Department of Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Annamalai Nagar, India
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Selvarasu A. & José Filipe & Manuel A. Ferreira & Manuel Coelho, 2008. "The Sustainable Competitive Positional Advantage of English Dailies: A study for the State of Tamilnadu (India)," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/57, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- K. R. Sowmya & N. Panchanatham, 2011. "Job Burnout: An Outcome Of Organizational Politics In Banking Sector," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(4), pages 49-58, January.
- Eugene I. Pradeepkumar-J & N. Panchanatham, 2010. "Astudy On Impact Of Rural College Students In E-Learning (Nagapattinam District, Tamilnadu-India)," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 98-102, February.
- S.Saravanan & N.Panchanatham & S.Pragadeeswaran, 2009. "Consumer behavior towards show-room services of two wheelers with reference to Cuddalore district," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 3(3), pages 71-75.
- Sowmya K. R. & Panchanatham N., 2009. "Political Survival in an Organization," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 2(9), September.