by members of
Department of Agricultural Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Jaffna
Jaffna, Sri Lanka
| Journal articles |
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Kinnucan, 2020. "Impact Of Auto Industry And Its Spatial Spillover Effect On Alabama'S Economic Growth And Development," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 191-201, June.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Sarujan Sathiyamoorthy & Anushiya Sireeranhan, 2020. "Impact of Milk Powder Imports on Local Milk Industry and Consumers’ Welfare in Sri Lanka," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 165-170.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Vairavipillai pasupathy Sivanathan & Anushiya Sireeranhan, 2016. "Relative Importance of Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Sri Lanka: An Empirical Investigation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 560-568.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Kinnucan & John Leonard, 2014. "Employment and Population Growth in Florida’s Counties," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-19, January.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai, 2012. "Impact of NAFTA on the Preference for Meat Consumption in USA: An Inverse Demand System Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 79-84.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Cross Section Translog Production and Elasticity of Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 50-54.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Kinnucan, 2012. "The effects of automobile production and local government expenditure on poverty in alabama," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2136-2145.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Kinnucan, 2012. "The Impact Of Automobile Production On The Growth Of Non-Farm Proprietor Densities In Alabama'S Counties," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 25-46, September.