by members of
Department of Management Science
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Comsats Institute of Information Technology
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Muhammad, Anees & Ishfaq, Ahmed, 2011. "Industrial development, agricultural growth, urbanization and environmental Kuznets curve in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anees, Muhammad & Sajjad, Muhammad & Ahmed, Ishfaq, 2011. "A counterfactual decomposition analysis of immigrants-natives earnings in Malaysia," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Muhammad Anees, 2011. "Comparing responses of disaggregated stocks to events affecting stock market functionalities: a case of karachi stock market, pakistan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1-19.
- Muhammad Anees & Ahmed Jamil & Faisal Shahzad, 2011. "Free trade agreements, exhange rates and foreign portfolio investment in pakistan. dynamic causality analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 1-8.
- Muhammad Anees & Shaukat Amer & Ishfaq Ahmed, 2011. "Co2 emission, economic growth, energy consumption and foreign trade in pakistan: causality analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1-33.
- Muhammad Anees, 2011. "Co2 emissions, energy imports, economic growth in pakistan: causality analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 1-6.