by members of
Curatio International Foundation
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles | Books |
- Lela Sulaberidze & Ali Mirzazadeh & Ivdity Chikovani & Natia Shengelia & Nino Tsereteli & George Gotsadze, 2016. "Population Size Estimation of Men Who Have Sex with Men in Tbilisi, Georgia; Multiple Methods and Triangulation of Findings," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Ivdity Chikovani & Nino Makhashvili & George Gotsadze & Vikram Patel & Martin McKee & Maia Uchaneishvili & Natia Rukhadze & Bayard Roberts, 2015. "Health Service Utilization for Mental, Behavioural and Emotional Problems among Conflict-Affected Population in Georgia: A Cross-Sectional Study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Spicer, Neil & Harmer, Andrew & Aleshkina, Julia & Bogdan, Daryna & Chkhatarashvili, Ketevan & Murzalieva, Gulgun & Rukhadze, Natia & Samiev, Arnol & Walt, Gill, 2011. "Circus monkeys or change agents? Civil society advocacy for HIV/AIDS in adverse policy environments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(12), pages 1748-1755.
- Gotsadze, George & Zoidze, Akaki & Vasadze, Otar, 2005. "Reform strategies in Georgia and their impact on health care provision in rural areas: evidence from a household survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 809-821, February.
- Belli, Paolo & Gotsadze, George & Shahriari, Helen, 2004. "Out-of-pocket and informal payments in health sector: evidence from Georgia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 109-123, October.
- Joana Godinho & Adrian Renton & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & Thomas Novotny & Mary-Jane Rivers & George Gotsadze & Mario Bravo, 2005. "Reversing the Tide: Priorities for HIV/AIDS Prevention in Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7354, 06-2020.