by members of
Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM)
School of Environment and Development
University of Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom
| Journal articles |
- Sen, Kunal & Sinha, Chaitali, 2017. "The location choice of US foreign direct investment: how do institutions matter?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 401-420, June.
- Chaitali Sinha, 2017. "International Migration and Welfare Implications," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 6(2), pages 209-229, December.
- Beladi, Hamid & Sinha, Chaitali & Kar, Saibal, 2016. "To educate or not to educate: Impact of public policies in developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 94-101.
- Chaitali Sinha, 2014. "Human Capital and Public Policy," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 3(1), pages 79-125, June.
- Saibal Kar & Chaitali Sinha, 2014. "Sectoral Technical Progress and Aggregate Skill Formation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 159-172, June.