by members of
Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology (CPROST)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Simon Fraser University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Wixted, Brian, 2006. "Cluster Complexes: A Framework for Understanding the Internationalisation of Innovation Systems," MPRA Paper 846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Wixted & Norihiko Yamano & Colin Webb, 2006. "Input-Output Analysis in an Increasingly Globalised World: Applications of OECD's Harmonised International Tables," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/7, OECD Publishing.
- Brian Wixted & J. Adam Holbrook, 2012. "Environmental complexity and stakeholder theory in formal research network evaluations," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 291-314, September.
- Brian Wixted, 2011. "Cognition and the theory of the firm," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(8), pages 661-662, October.
- Sam Garrett-Jones & Brian Wixted & Tim Turpin, 2004. "Some international benchmarks for evaluating Australian health and medical research," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 155-166, December.