by members of
Center for Economic Education
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
College of Business
Florida Atlantic University
Boca Raton, Florida (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2010.
"Is economics coursework, or majoring in economics, associated with different civic behaviors?,"
450, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2012. "Is Economics Coursework, or Majoring in Economics, Associated with Different Civic Behaviors?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 248-268.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert Van Der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2011. "Economics Coursework And Long‐Term Behavior And Experiences Of College Graduates In Labor Markets And Personal Finance," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 771-794, July.
- William Bosshardt & Paul Grimes & Mary Suiter, 2011. "Teacher workshops chip away at economic illiteracy," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 15-17.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2004. "What Students Remember and Say about College Economics Years Later," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 259-265.
- Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Bosshardt, William, 2001. "Foreign ownership and technology adoption: evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 367-387.
- Watts, Michael & Bosshardt, William, 1991. "How Instructors Make a Difference: Panel Data Estimates from Principles of Economic Courses," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 336-340, May.