by members of
Bank of Uganda
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Munyambonera, Ezra & Nampewo, Dorothy & Adong, Annet & Lwanga, Musa, 2012. "Access and Use of Credit in Uganda: Unlocking the Dilemma of Financing Small Holder Farmers," Policy Briefs 150229, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Mawejje, Joseph & Nampewo, Dorothy, 2012. "Perceptions of Ugandan Business Executives on the Current and Expected Business Economic Conditions," Uganda Business Climate Index 150996, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Mawejje, Joseph & Nampewo, Dorothy, 2012. "Business Perceptions Indicate Slow Recovery in Economic Conditions," Uganda Business Climate Index 150995, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Othieno, Lawrence & Nampewo, Dorothy, 2012. "Opportunities, Challenges and Way Forward for Uganda’s Trade in Education services within the East African Community," Research Series 150475, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- David Kihangire & David Potts & Prof. Sam Cameron, 2005. "Has Exchange Rate Variability Affected Tropical Non-Traditional," International Trade 0505010, EconWPA.
- David Kihangire, 2005. "The Effects Of Exchange Rate Variability On Exports: Evidence From Uganda (1988 – 2001)," International Trade 0505013, EconWPA.
- David Kihangire & Charles Abuka, 2005. "EXCHANGE RATE MISALIGNMENT AND FINANCIAL LIBERALISATION: Exchange Rate Misalignment and Financial Liberalisation: Empirical Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications for Uganda, 1993-2004," International Finance 0505017, EconWPA.
- KIHANGIRE Asiimwe David & MUGYENYI Albert, 2005. "Is Inflation Always And Everywhere A Non-Monetary Phenomenon: Evidence From Uganda," International Finance 0508011, EconWPA.
- Joseph Mawejje & Dorothy N. Mawejje, 2016. "Electricity consumption and sectoral output in Uganda: an empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Thomas Bwire & Dorothy Nampewo, 2014. "Fiscal Deficits Financing: Implications for Monetary Policy Formulation in Uganda," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 1-9.
- Jacob Opolot & Dorothy Nampewo, 2014. "Bank Lending Channel of the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Uganda: Evidence from Disaggregated Bank-level Data," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 1-3.
- Dorothy Nampewo & Ezra Munyambonera and Musa Mayanja Lwanga, 2013.
"Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy in Uganda,"
Journal of Empirical Economics,
Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 43-58.