Code and data files for "Owning Capital or being Shareholders: an equivalence result with Incomplete Markets"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Daniele Coen Pirani, 2010. "Owning Capital or Being Shareholders: An Equivalence Result with Incomplete Markets," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 537-558, July.
More about this item
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:ccodes:08-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .