RD: Stata module for regression discontinuity estimation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann L. Owen, 2010.
"Grades, Gender, and Encouragement: A Regression Discontinuity Analysis,"
The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 217-234, June.
- Owen, Ann L., 2008. "Grades, gender, and encouragement: A regression discontinuity analysis," MPRA Paper 11586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant Miller & Diana Pinto & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2013.
"Risk Protection, Service Use, and Health Outcomes under Colombia's Health Insurance Program for the Poor,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 61-91, October.
- Grant Miller & Diana M. Pinto & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2009. "Risk Protection, Service Use, and Health Outcomes Under Colombia's Health Insurance Program for the Poor," NBER Working Papers 15456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexis Sienaert, 2008. "The Labour Supply Effects of the South African State Old Age Pension: Theory, Evidence and Implications," SALDRU Working Papers 20, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Gustavo Adolfo Caballero Orozco, 2010. "Risk Preferences Under Extreme Poverty: A Field Experiment," Documentos CEDE 007717, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2011. "Evaluating public per-student subsidies to low-cost private schools : regression-discontinuity evidence from Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5638, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsregression discontinuity; internal validity; policy analysis; Stata;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocode:s456888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.