Die Wahrnehmung der Gerechtigkeit von Führungskräften in Arbeitssituationen - Ein kritischer Beitrag zur Messung und Analyse von Gerechtigkeitswahrnehmungen in Organisationen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravid, S Abraham, 1999. "Information, Blockbusters, and Stars: A Study of the Film Industry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(4), pages 463-492, October.
- Harris, Donald J, 1972. "On Marx's Scheme of Reproduction and Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 505-522, May-June.
- repec:zbw:espost:157771 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:esmono:157973 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:157978 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:caprev:157911 is not listed on IDEAS
- McMahon, James, 2013. "The Rise of a Confident Hollywood: Risk and the Capitalization of Cinema," EconStor Preprints 157854, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Simon Mohun, 1996. "Productive and Unproductive Labor in the Labor Theory of Value," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 30-54, December.
- Randy Nelson & Robert Glotfelty, 2012. "Movie stars and box office revenues: an empirical analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(2), pages 141-166, May.
- repec:zbw:caprev:157910 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillian Doyle, 2010. "Why culture attracts and resists economic analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(4), pages 245-259, November.
- repec:zbw:caprev:157907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakker, Gerben, 2004. "Selling French Films on Foreign Markets: The International Strategy of a Medium-Sized Film Company," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 45-76, March.
- repec:zbw:caprev:157908 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:157789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Earl & Jason Potts, 2013. "The creative instability hypothesis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Philip Harvey, 1985. "The Value-Creating Capacity of Skilled Labor in Marxian Economics," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 17(1-2), pages 83-102, March.
- Allègre Hadida, 2010. "Commercial success and artistic recognition of motion picture projects," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(1), pages 45-80, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armin Pircher Verdorfer & Brigitte Steinheider & David Burkus, 2015. "Exploring the Socio-moral Climate in Organizations: An Empirical Examination of Determinants, Consequences, and Mediating Mechanisms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 233-248, November.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisationale Gerechtigkeit; Interaktionale Gerechtigkeit; Führung; Personalführung; Human Resource Managment; Faktorieller Survey; Vignettenanalyse; Arbeitssituationen; Leistungsgespräch; Arbeitsverteilung;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esthes:30188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.