CORPORATE OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL:Corporate Governance and Economic Development in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Economic Development; Sri Lanka; Corporate Ownership; Corporate Control; Controlling Shareholders; Lenders;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:7130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .