Corporate Restructuring : Lessons from Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Pomerleano, 2007. "Corporate financial restructuring in Asia: implications for financial stability," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Manuela Goretti & Marcos R Souto, 2013. "Macro-Financial Implications of Corporate (De)Leveraging in the Euro Area Periphery," IMF Working Papers 13/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabiano Rodrigues Rodrigues Bastos & Herman Kamil & Bennett W Sutton, 2015. "Corporate Financing Trends and Balance Sheet Risks in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 15/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Adams, 2010. "The Role of the State in Managing and Forestalling Systemic Financial Crises : Some Issues and Perspectives," Macroeconomics Working Papers 21867, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dejan Eric & Ivan Stosic, 2011. "Upgrading Corporate Governance Practice of State Owned Enterprises in Processes of EU Integration – Comparation of Serbia and Slovenia," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Bulgaria; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Adams, 2010. "The Role of the State in Managing and Forestalling Systemic Financial Crises: Some Issues and Perspectives," Working Papers id:2923, eSocialSciences.
- Charles Adams, 2012. "The Role of the State in Managing and Forestalling Systemic Financial Crises: Some Issues and Perspectives," Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Strategic Debt Management Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Banks and Banking Reform Financial Crisis Management and Restructuring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.