Sustainable Prosperity in the New Economy? Business Organization and High-Tech Employment in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Brossard & Stéphanie Lavigne & Mustafa Erdem Sakinç, 2013.
"Ownership structures and R&D in Europe: the good institutional investors, the bad and ugly impatient shareholders,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 1031-1068, August.
- Olivier Brossard & Stéphanie Lavigne & Mustafa Erdem Sakinc, 2013. "Ownership structures and R&D in Europe: the good institutional investors, the bad and ugly impatient shareholders," Post-Print halshs-00843984, HAL.
- Zehavi, Amos & Breznitz, Dan, 2017. "Distribution sensitive innovation policies: Conceptualization and empirical examples," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 327-336.
- Leila E. Davis, 2013. "Financialization and the nonfinancial corporation: an investigation of firmlevel investment behavior in the U.S., 1971-2011," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lazonick, William & Tulum, Öner, 2011. "US biopharmaceutical finance and the sustainability of the biotech business model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1170-1187.
- Mariana Mazzucato & L. Randall Wray, 2015.
"Financing the Capital Development of the Economy: A Keynes-Schumpeter-Minsky Synthesis,"
LEM Papers Series
2015/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mariana Mazzucato & L. Randall Wray, 2015. "Financing the Capital Development of the Economy: A Keynes-Schumpeter-Minsky Synthesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_837, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alan Hughes, 2014. "Short-Termism, Impatient Capital and Finance for Manufacturing Innovation in the UK," Working Papers wp457, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John K. Walton, 2011. "Seaside tourism in Europe: Business, urban and comparative history," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(6), pages 900-916, October.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:4:p:249-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lechevalier, Sébastien & Nishimura, Junichi & Storz, Cornelia, 2014. "Diversity in patterns of industry evolution: How an intrapreneurial regime contributed to the emergence of the service robot industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1716-1729.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016.
"The Theory of Exploitation as the Unequal Exchange of Labour,"
Discussion Paper Series
652, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "The theory of exploitation as the unequal exchange of labour," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Whittaker, 2017. "Premature financialization: a conceptual exploration," Working Papers halshs-01680406, HAL.
- Daniel Kuehn & Hal Salzman, 2017. "The Engineering Labor Market: An Overview of Recent Trends," NBER Chapters,in: U.S. Engineering in a Global Economy, pages 11-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarke Thomas, 2013. "Deconstructing the Mythology of Shareholder Value: A Comment on Lynn Stout’s “The Shareholder Value Myth”," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 15-42, January.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable prosperity; income inequality; high-tech industry; high-tech labor force; stock options; stock buy-backs; silicon Valley; pensions; layoffs;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:spne. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .