Economic Conditions and Welfare Reform
- Sheldon H. Danziger(University of Michigan)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheldon Danziger, 2000. "Approaching the Limit: Early Lessons from Welfare Reform," JCPR Working Papers 195, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sandra K. Danziger & Sheldon Danziger & Kristin Seefeldt & Jane Waldfogel, 2001. "Welfare Reform and Lone Mothers Employment in the US," CASE Papers case47, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Sheldon Danziger & Colleen M. Heflin & Mary E. Corcoran & Elizabeth Oltmans & Hui-Chen Wang, 2002. "Does it pay to move from welfare to work?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 671-692.
- Sandra K. Danziger & Mary Corcoran & Sheldon Danziger & Colleen M. Heflin, 1999. "Work, Income and Material Hardship After Welfare Reform," JCPR Working Papers 114, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare reform; PRWORA; low-wage workers; welfare recipients; economic conditions;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:ecwr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .