Les stratégies de contrôle de la qualité sanitaire dans les Organisations de Producteurs de tomates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sirieix, L. & Salançon, A. & Rodriguez, C., 2008. "Consumer Perception of Vegetables Resulting From Conventional Field or Greenhouse Agricultural Methods," Working Papers MOISA 200807, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
More about this item
KeywordsPRODUCERS' UNIOS; FREE-RIDING; MONITORING; ENFORCEMENT; CONTROL; PESTICIDE RESIDUES; TOMATO; FRANCE; ORGANISATIONS DE PRODUCTEURS; PASSAGER CLANDESTIN; SANCTION; CONTROLE; RESIDUS DE PESTICIDES; TOMATE;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umr:ecbook:200906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Perez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/moisafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.