The Pure Theory of Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence H. White, 2015. "Skepticism About Minsky's Financial Instability Hypothesis: A Comment on Flanders," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(1), pages 106-113, January.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden & Jesús Huerta de Soto Ballester, 2018.
"Entrepreneurial Error Does Not Equal Market Failure,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 149(2), pages 433-441, May.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Huerta de Soto Ballester, Jesús, 2018. "Entrepreneurial Error Does Not Equal Market Failure," MPRA Paper 86706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renaud Fillieule, 2015. "A comprehensive graphical exposition of the macroeconomic theory of Böhm-Bawerk," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 300-321, April.
- Krzysztof Marecki & Agnieszka Wójcik-Czerniawska, 2020. "Cryptocurrency Market Of Bitcoin And Payment Acceptability In E-Commerce," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 14(1), pages 257-267.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Jason Lee & Randall Morck, 2004. "Patterns of Comovement: The Role of Information Technology in the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 10937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avi Cohen, 2006. "The Kaldor/Knight controversy: Is capital a distinct and quantifiable factor of production?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 141-161.
- Renaud Fillieule, 2017. "Intertemporal Choice, Saving and Investment, and Interest Rate: Contributions from a Neglected Hayekian Model," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 307-328, April.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "The Uneasy Case for Fractional-Reserve Free Banking," MPRA Paper 120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Scheall, 2015. "A Hayekian Explanation of Hayek's 'Epistemic Turn'," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-32, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226320991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Books Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.