Regional Studies on Economic Growth, Financial Economics and Management
- Mehmet Huseyin Bilgin() (Istanbul Medeniyet University)Hakan Danis() (MUFG Union Bank)Ender Demir() (Istanbul Medeniyet University)Ugur Can() (Eurasia Business and Economic Society)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
- Mehmet Huseyin Bilgin & Hakan Danis & Ender Demir & Ugur Can (ed.), 2017. "Regional Studies on Economic Growth, Financial Economics and Management," Eurasian Studies in Business and Economics, Springer, number 978-3-319-54112-9, March.Handle: RePEc:spr:eursbe:978-3-319-54112-9
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eursbe:978-3-319-54112-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed