Confronting 9-11, Ideologies Of Race, And Eminent Economists
- Paul Zarembka(State University of New York at Buffalo)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsSeptember 11; war; drugs; deep politics; racism; GDP; surplus value; Keynes; Gisell; comparative advantage; Ricardo; Hayek; Bentham;
All these keywords.
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpe:volume:volm20a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debufus.html .
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Zarembka (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debufus.html .
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various research rankings in Economics
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on economics topics