Annual Review of Regulatory Burdens on Business: Manufacturing and Distributive Trades
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adolfo Maza & José Villaverde, 2006. "A territorial analysis of wage convergence/differentials in Spain," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 615-630.
- Kathleen E. Macmillan & Patrick Grady, 2007.
"A New Prescription: Can the BC-Alberta TILMA Resuscitate Internal Trade in Canada?,"
C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder,
C.D. Howe Institute, issue 106, October.
- Macmillan, Kathleen & Grady, Patrick, 2007. "A New Prescription: Can the BC-Alberta TILMA Resuscitate Internal Trade in Canada?," MPRA Paper 11485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brosnan, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987. "Modelling the Determinants of Trans-Tasman Migration after World War II," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(183), pages 313-329, December.
- de Bruijn, Roland & Kox, Henk & Lejour, Arjan, 2008. "Economic benefits of an Integrated European Market for Services," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 301-319.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1999.
"Labour Market Adjustment: Evidence on Interstate LabourMobility,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(3), pages 249-263.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1998. "Labour Market Adjustment: Evidence on Interstate Labour Mobility," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9801, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frigyes Ferdinand Heinz & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, 2006. "Cross-border labour mobility within an enlarged EU," Occasional Paper Series 52, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsregulatory burdens; manufacturing; wholesaling; retail businesses; distributive trades; food regulation; Therapeutic Goods Administration;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- K - Law and Economics
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodcs:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.