Governance of International Banking: The Financial Trilemma
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Other Trilemma: Governing Global Finance
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-07-24 18:07:11
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Young Kevin, 2014. "The complex and covert web of financial protectionism," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-35, December.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2017. "A macro approach to international bank resolution," Policy Contributions 21231, Bruegel.
- Calmès, Christian & Théoret, Raymond, 2014. "Bank systemic risk and macroeconomic shocks: Canadian and U.S. evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 388-402.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2018.
"Resolution of international banks: Can smaller countries cope?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 39-54, March.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2016. "Resolution of International Banks: Can Smaller Countries Cope?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2017. "Resolution of international banks: can smaller countries cope?," ESRB Working Paper Series 34, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Stijn Claessens, 2017.
"Global Banking: Recent Developments and Insights from Research,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 1513-1555.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2017. "Global Banking: Recent Developments and Insights from Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 11823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2015.
"Trilemmas and Tradeoffs: Living with Financial Globalization,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Claudio Raddatz & Diego Saravia & Jaume Ventura (ed.), Global Liquidity, Spillovers to Emerging Markets and Policy Responses, edition 1, volume 20, chapter 2, pages 013-078
Central Bank of Chile.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2015. "Trilemmas and trade-offs: living with financial globalisation," BIS Working Papers 480, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:3-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ecb:ecbops:2014166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Beck & Wolf Wagner, 2016.
"Supranational Supervision: How Much and for Whom?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(2), pages 221-268, June.
- Beck, Thorsten & Wagner, Wolf, 2013. "Supranational Supervision - How Much and for Whom?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan M. Taylor, 2017.
"International Monetary Relations: Taking Finance Seriously,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 3-28, Summer.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan M. Taylor, 2017. "International Monetary Relations: Taking Finance Seriously," NBER Working Papers 23440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "International Monetary Relations: Taking Finance Seriously," CEPR Discussion Papers 12079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Kristófer Gunnlaugsson & Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2016. "The long history of financial boom-bust cycles in Iceland - Part II: Financial cycles," Economics wp72, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Singh, Manish K. & Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2015.
"Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 161-184.
- Manish K. Singh & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "“Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries”," IREA Working Papers 201517, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2013. "L'unione bancaria europea e la stabilizzazione dell'Eurozona," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(261), pages 7-42.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2013. "The European Banking Union: Will It Be a True Union without Risk Sharing?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(265), pages 137-167.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2018. "“Incorporating creditors' seniority into contingent claim models:Application to peripheral euro area countries”," IREA Working Papers 201803, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- repec:erf:erfstu:79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Roland & Reinhardt, Dennis & Rebillard, Cyril & Ramos-Tallada, Julio & Peeters, Jolanda & Paternò, Francesco & Wörz, Julia & Beirne, John & Weissenseel, Lisa, 2015. "The side effects of national financial sector policies: framing the debate on financial protectionism," Occasional Paper Series 166, European Central Bank.
- Feyen, Erik & Letelier, Raquel & Love, Inessa & Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Rocha, Roberto, 2014. "The impact of funding models and foreign bank ownership on bank credit growth : is Central and Eastern Europe different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6783, The World Bank.
- Bolton, Patrick & Oehmke, Martin, 2018. "Bank Resolution and the Structure of Global Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Geeroms & Pawel Karbownik, 2014. "A Monetary Union requires a Banking Union," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 33, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Calmès, Christian & Théoret, Raymond, 2013. "Market-oriented banking, financial stability and macro-prudential indicators of leverage," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 13-34.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1513-1555. is not listed on IDEAS
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund - An Update," CEPS Papers 7276, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199971596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.