Prometheus Shackled: Goldsmith Banks and England's Financial Revolution after 1700
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mercedes MarcÃ³ del Pont, 2013. "Introduction: the role of central banks in economic development with an emphasis on the recent Argentinean experience," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 267-272, January.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc, 2016.
"Political foundations of the lender of last resort: A global historical narrative,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 48-65.
- Calomiris, Charles & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "Political Foundations of the Lender of Last Resort: A Global Historical Narrative," CEPR Discussion Papers 11448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard A. Kleer, 2015. "Riding a wave: the Company's role in the South Sea Bubble," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 264-285, February.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:71:y:2018:i:4:p:1147-1172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary B. Gorton, 2016. "The History and Economics of Safe Assets," NBER Working Papers 22210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakob Brochner Madsen, 2016. "Human Accomplishment and Growth in Britain since 1270: The Role of Great Scientists and Education," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:71:y:2018:i:1:p:106-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Odlyzko, 2017. "The London Stock Exchange and the British shadow banking system," Working Papers 17002, Economic History Society.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2016. "The Politics of Financial Development: A Review of Calomiris and Haber's Fragile by Design," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 208-223, March.
- Richard Kleer, 2014. "Riding a wave: the Company’s role in the South Sea Bubble," Working Papers 14017, Economic History Society.
- Hoffman, Philip T. & Postel-Vinay, Gilles & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent, 2015.
"Entry, information, and financial development: A century of competition between French banks and notaries,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 39-57.
- Philip T. Hoffman & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2015. "Entry, information, and financial development: A century of competition between French banks and notaries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01207248, HAL.
- Stephan Heblich & Alex Trew, 2015.
"Banking and Industrialization,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201502, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 01 Dec 2017.
- Stephan Heblich & Alex Trew, 2015. "Banking and Industrialization," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201506, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 01 Dec 2017.
- Stephan Heblich & Alex Trew, 2015. "Banking and Industrialization," CESifo Working Paper Series 5503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Colvin, Christopher L., 2015. "The past, present and future of banking history," QUCEH Working Paper Series 15-05, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Andrew Odlyzko, 2016. "Financialisation of the early Victorian economy and the London Stock Exchange," Working Papers 16028, Economic History Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199944279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.