The Unloved Dollar Standard: From Bretton Woods to the Rise of China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Schnabl & Kristina Spantig, 2016. "(De)Stabilizing Exchange Rate Strategies In East Asian Monetary And Economic Integration," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-24, June.
- Andreas Hoffmann & Gunther Schnabl, 2014. "Monetary Policies of Large Industrialised Countries, Emerging Market Credit Cycles and Feedback Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4723, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rogoff, Kenneth S. & Tashiro, Takeshi, 2015. "Japan’s exorbitant privilege," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 43-61.
- Ronald McKinnon, 2013. "Hot Money Flows, Commodity Price Cycles and Financial Repression in the USA and China: The Consequences of Near-zero US Interest Rates," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(4), pages 1-13, July.
- Cohen, Benjamin J., 2015. "The Demise of the Dollar?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
- Campos Dias de Sousa, Ricardo Emanuel & Howden, David, 2015. "The Efficient Market Conjecture," MPRA Paper 79792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chee-Heong Quah, 2016. "A Diagnostic on the West African Monetary Union," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(1), pages 129-148, March.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0403-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo, 2016. "From Chronic Inflation to Chronic Deflation: Focusing on Expectations and Liquidity Disarray Since WWII," NBER Working Papers 22535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Randall Henning, 2012. "Choice and Coercion in East Asian Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Paper Series WP12-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ronald McKinnon & Zhao Liu, 2013. "Zero Interest Rates in the United States Provoke World Monetary Instability and Constrict the US Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 49-56, February.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34299169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Tongurai, Jittima, 2014. "The spillover effects of unremunerated reserve requirements: Evidence from Thailand," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 338-351.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Schnabl, Gunther, 2016. "Monetary policies of industrial countries, emerging market credit cycles and feedback effects," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 855-873.
- Sophia Latsos & Gunther Schnabl, 2018.
"Net foreign asset positions and appreciation expectations on the Swiss franc and the Japanese Yen,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 261-280, April.
- Sophia Latsos & Gunther Schnabl, 2015. "Net Foreign Asset Positions and Appreciation Expectations on the Swiss Franc and the Japanese Yen," CESifo Working Paper Series 5490, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huang, Anni & Kishor, N. Kundan, 2017. "The Rise of Dollar Credit in Emerging Market Economies and US Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 83474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Siklos, 2018. "Boom-and-Bust Cycles in Emerging Markets: How Important is the Exchange Rate?," LCERPA Working Papers 0108, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 30 Jan 2018.
- Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Phylaktis, Kate & Yan, Cheng, 2016. "Hot money in bank credit flows to emerging markets during the banking globalization era," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 29-52.
- McKinnon, Ronald, 2013. "The U.S. saving deficiency, current-account deficits, and deindustrialization: Implications for China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 449-458.
- Pablo Duarte & Gunther Schnabl, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Policy Making, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Current Account Imbalances in Emerging Markets,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 531-544, August.
- Pablo Duarte & Gunther Schnabl, 2014. "Macroeconomic Policy Making, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Current Account Imbalances in Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5064, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199937004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.