The Architecture of Innovation: The Economics of Creative Organizations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schrape, Jan-Felix, 2017. "Open source projects as incubators of innovation: From niche phenomenon to integral part of the software industry," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2017-03, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Josh Lerner & Greg Rafert, 2015. "Lost in the Clouds: The Impact of Changing Property Rights on Investment in Cloud Computing Ventures," NBER Working Papers 21140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramana Nanda & William R. Kerr, 2015. "Financing Innovation," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 445-462, December.
- repec:spt:admaec:v:8:y:2018:i:4:f:8_4_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Flamand & Vincent Frigant, 2017.
"The limited interest of carmakers in corporate venture capital: insights from a mature industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 263-283, October.
- Marina Flamand & Vincent Frigant, 2017. "The Limited Interest of Carmakers in Corporate Venture Capital: Insights From a Mature Industry," Post-Print hal-02150277, HAL.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Entrepreneurship as Experimentation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 25-48, Summer.
- Sunny Sun & Xiaoming Yang & Weiwen Li, 2014. "Variance-enhancing corporate entrepreneurship under deregulation: An option portfolio approach," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 733-761, September.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:136:y:2018:i:c:p:178-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent FRIGANT & Marina FLAMAND, 2015. "The diversity of carmakers\' behaviors vis-a-vis the Corporate Venture Capital," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:140:y:2019:i:c:p:271-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Iain M. Cockburn & Alberto Galasso & Alexander Oettl, 2012.
"Why are Some Regions More Innovative than Others? The Role of Firm Size Diversity,"
NBER Working Papers
17793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain M & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander, 2013. "Why are some regions more innovative than others? The role of firm size diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 9766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Onur Bayar & Thomas J. Chemmanur & Mark H. Liu, "undated". "How to Motivate Fundamental Innovation: Subsidies versus Prizes and the Role of Venture Capital," Working Papers 0175fin, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio, revised 06 Jan 2016.
- Alexander KLIMCHUK & Veronika CHALA, 2016. "Towards The Morphology Of Creative Business-Model In Ukraine," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 235-252.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander, 2014. "Why are some regions more innovative than others? The role of small firms in the presence of large labs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 149-165.
- Jochen Schlapp & Nektarios Oraiopoulos & Vincent Mak, 2015. "Resource Allocation Decisions Under Imperfect Evaluation and Organizational Dynamics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(9), pages 2139-2159, September.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512141480 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199639892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.